Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Long Time No Blog

Wow, I just happened to find this blog of mine. I didn't even remember that it existed. I guess I started it when I first opened this gmail account, back in May. Lots of things have happened since that first post on this site.
I am living in Phoenix, now. With Bob. And it's wonderful. It's such a blessing to have another adult to share my life with. I cuddle up with the security of knowing that no matter how my day is, I can talk to him about it when I get home.
...Not that I have had any really bad days. I'm happy. And it's a genuine happiness that at one time I would never let myself feel. I don't even want to talk about it too much, for fear that my words will instill a sense of uncertainty that I no longer even need to feel.
I won't promise to begin blogging; I'm certain I'll forget about it for another few months. But, maybe, just maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment