Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Phoenix Jingles

I love how horrible I am at blogging. I go through spurts of writing everything down, and then it's like I get slapped into reality and realize "who gives a crap?!"
Maybe it's because I don't have a difinitive plan for my blog. I kinda just ramble on here. Does anyone really want to hear my daily schedule? No. Does anyone really care about my clever little thoughts? No. So...I quit. And then, when I forget, I start again.

On my mind today are Phoenix jingles. My all-time favorite is the George Brazil commercial. Bob and I sing it EVERY time it comes on. No matter what we are doing, we stop, select parts, and belt it out! We have been mid-argument before and still didn't let that hinder us from fulfilling our calling. It's something we can't escape. Nor do we want to. Check it out:




We have gotten the chorus down perfectly. We follow with a quick critique of our performance and then continue with our business. Oh, we love our jingles.

No comments:

Post a Comment